- Name: The Campbell Centre;
- Location: Campbell Street, Lagos Island – Lagos;
- Floors: 5;
- Use: Car Park & Event Hall;
- Capacity: 400-bays;
- Capacity (Event Centre): 1,000 people;
- Developer: IBILE Holdings Limited and Willao Nigeria Limited;
- Contractor: Construction Kaiser;
- Mechanical & Electrical and Plumbing Engineer: M&E Kaiser Limited;
- Construction Date: August 2016 ;
- Expected Completion: H1:2018.
IBILE Holdings and Willao Nigeria Limited are currently developing a multi-level car park and event hall named The Campbell Centre on the Eastern section of Campbell Street in Lagos Island. When completed, it will include a 400-bay car parking facility and an event hall that can accommodate 1,000 people. The development is in proximity to Lagos City Hall, St. Nicholas House and Tafawa Balewa Square.
It is being completed through a Public Private Partnership and a joint venture between the two parties and is in line with the Lagos State government’s efforts geared towards easing congestion and providing parking facilities within the city. It will be the first of its kind in Lagos Island once completed. Other car parking projects include the 700 bay facility in Falomo, Ikoyi another for Zenith Bank in Victoria Island and a large facility planned at the foot of 3rd Mainland Bridge at Iyana-Oworo.
The project broke ground in August 2016 and completion is expected during H1:2018. It is currently on the 5th and final floor of development.
Source: Estate Intel