An insightful video and some interesting points
- All of us will experience loneliness at some point
- Loneliness is not a function of being alone but how socially-connected you are to those around you
- Did you know built environments (like your house) can make you lonely?
- Did you know that dream house (like the one in Lekki) can lead to social isolation?
- How well do you know your neighbors?
- Co-housing is having your own house but sharing a significant amount of space with other owners. Ever thought of what it would be like to cook with, dine or have a drink with your next door neighbors in a shared space?
- What’s your level of communitas?
- When you eat together,you start to share more….hmmmm!!!!
- Did you know living in isolation increases your risk of pre-mature death (Agreed…something will kill everybody but should it include isolation?)
Source: TED TV