Introducing the Facility Management Master Craft Programme by Max-Migold. The facility management industry , worth over N25 billion, is fast growing and needs young professionals to take on very rewarding careers within it.
Max Migold Ltd is a physical facilities advisory, training, inspections and technology solutions firm targeting a niche clientele of Multi-national and Nigerian organizations who yearn for best value creation, cost optimization, sustainability, and human capital development. We provide practical results-oriented consulting and training that translate into immediate economic, social and environmental bottom line earnings for our clients.We have a successful track record of over the years working with, training and servicing top organisations such as Unilever, CMD, GT Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, E-Health Africa, Shell, Rapid FM, Halliburton, UPDC, Lagos State Infrastructure and Asset Management Agency, Schlumberger, DDB Lagos, University of Lagos, just to mention a few
The purpose of the Facility Management Master Craft Program is to equip the aspiring Facility Manager with all of the skills, tools, templates, requisite certificates and work experience to transition from any prior field of study and experience into facility management as a career of choice. The program will prepare individuals for jobs in facility management as well as equip those wishing to start their own FM companies with the right knowledge and skills.
Candidates will graduate with the Federal Government of Nigeria Council for Management Development (CMD) and Nigerian Institute of Training and Development (NITAD) accredited certificate of training from Max-Migold Ltd, the front-runner in FM education in Nigeria. Successful completion will position individuals for FM jobs earning at least N100,000 per month.
Mode of Entry
There will be a written test and a face-to-face interview before shortlisted candidates will apply formally for admission into the program. Those who excel at the entry assessments will have 25% of their fees offset automatically.
- 1) Fresh University and Polytechnic Graduates from the following areas- Engineering, Sciences, Environmental, Social Sciences, Architecture, Building, Business, Survey and Estates.
- 2) Graduates from other disciplines with at least one year of experience working in the built environment in any capacity.
- 3) SSCE with 5 credits including Mathematics and English or OND from any discipline with at least 3 years work experience in Facility Management as a Foreman, Admin, Clerk or Maintenance Supervisor etc.
- Facilitator-led classroom opresentations with discussions, workshops, practical site visits, inspections, and guaranteed work placement internship opportunity.
- Facilitators for the program are experienced certified FM Professionals, Building Services Engineering Consultants and University Academics.
- Application Fee – ₦7,500
- Program Fees – ₦265,000 – two installment allowed. Payment must be completed on or before end of October.
- Register here
- For further details: Contact 08022020122 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org