- Name: Greystone Tower;
- Developer: Fine & Country International Realty;
- Location: Corner of Idowu Taylor Street and Engineering Close, Victoria Island – Lagos;
- Main Contractor: Dori Construction and Engineering;
- Project Managers: Majoroh Partnership – Architects and Planners;
- Architects: Majoroh Partnership – Architects and Planners;
- Structural Engineers: Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited;
- Mechanical Engineers: CA Consultants Limited;
- Electrical Engineers: CA Consem Associates;
- Quantity Surveyors: Adesanya and Partners;
- Sub-contractor: NAIRDA;
- Date of Approval: March 9th, 2015.
Greystone Tower is a new office development located on the corner of Idowu Taylor Street and Engineering Close in Victoria Island, Lagos. It is being developed by Fine & Country International Realty. More here.
You’ve got to applaud the rate of transformational developments taking place in the commercial nerve of Nigeria,particularly the Victoria Island/Ikoyi axis.Like I once said, take as many pictures of Victoria Island as you currently know it because a day’s coming when you’d wonder how it all happened.The pictures would be there to remind you.They truly speak a thousand words.
NB:Please note this post has been edited specifically on the developer of Greystone Tower.
- Article/Image Source: estateintel.com , Fine&Country Nigeria
- You can follow them @estateintel and estateintel page
Exclusive Marketing & Leasing by Fine & Country Nigeria
- 10, Probyn Street, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- +234 1 271 0722-4 , +234-8096000042