- Name: Greystone Tower;
- Developer: Platform Petroleum Limited;
- Location: Corner of Idowu Taylor Street and Engineering Close, Victoria Island – Lagos;
- Main Contractor: Dori Construction and Engineering;
- Project Managers: Majoroh Partnership – Architects and Planners;
- Architects: Majoroh Partnership – Architects and Planners;
- Structural Engineers: Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited;
- Mechanical Engineers: CA Consultants Limited;
- Electrical Engineers: CA Consem Associates;
- Quantity Surveyors: Adesanya and Partners;
- Sub-contractor: NAIRDA;
- Date of Approval: March 9th, 2015.
Greystone Tower is a new office development located on the corner of Idowu Taylor Street and Engineering Close in Victoria Island, Lagos. It is being developed by Platform Petroleum Limited, an indigenous oil & gas company that formed Seplat in 2009, in partnership with Shebah Petroleum Development Company. More here.
You’ve got to applaud the rate of transformational developments taking place in the commercial nerve of Nigeria,particularly the Victoria Island/Ikoyi axis.Like I once said, take as many pictures of Victoria Island as you currently know it because a day’s coming when you’d wonder how it all happened.The pictures would be there to remind you.They truly speak a thousand words.
Article/Image Source: estateintel.com