Everyone knows Bill Gates or at least microsoft. And we know he’s the richest man in America. But do we know how America’s richest man lives? Here are some interesting facts on his home.
- It took 7 years and cost $63 million to build his Medina estate
- The house was built with 500-year old Doglas fir trees.(These trees are literally older than anyone reading this)
- 300 construction workers labored on the house
- The house is very high-tech.With a pin , you can control the lighting and temperature settings in any room
- Computer screens are located around the house and you can change the any artwork with the push of a button
- The pool has an under-water music system
- It has a 2,300 sq ft hall that can seat 150-200 people (Who needs event centers when you’ve got one at home?)
- It has a 20-seat home theater system (Bring the cinematic experience home)
- The sand on the beach is imported from the caribbean
- Someone once paid $35,000 to tour the house.
Source : Business Insider