Congratulations are in order as 2018 was indeed a big year for Fine & Country WA.The respected Real Estate brand, recognized for closing out high-end residential and commercial spaces has added more achievements to its name.
- Successful 100% lease of Cooper Miramar Residences; a 10 storey luxury property in Ikoyi, Lagos. Every real estate investor / developer’s nightmare is a high vacancy rate.It literally zaps the life out of you.So a 0% vacancy is sweet music.A well deserved thumbs-up.
- Kick-off of the Lagos Business School and Fine & Country Real Estate Executive Leadership programme.We live in times of exponential growth and information being updated faster than they are been adsorbed.Its great to have an institution that recognizes and caters to niche markets.
- Release of the book ” The Wise Woman’s Guide To Real Estate Investing & Achieving Financial Security” by Udo Maryanne Okonjo,CEO Fine & Country WA. The book is to be officially launched 1st March 2019.Orders can be placed on amazon and here.
- Award by the Global Banking and Finance Awards as the 2018 winner of Best Real Estate Advisory Agency.
- Successful collaborations with consulting stars-PricewaterHousePWC and Businessday Newspaper for the annual Refined Investor Series.
Again , the accolades are in order.Below is a schedule of Fine&Country WA 2019 events.Mark your calendars
and come learn how the winners win.