What does it take to be the most expensive house in America?
- 60,500 square feet of living space, with 11 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms.
- 492 feet of private dock — enough for a 185-foot mega-yacht, according to Coldwell Banker.
- 22-karat gold leaf on the entrance gate, front door, staircase and kitchen cabinets.
- 6 waterfalls.
- 30+ parking spots in the underground garage.
- 1 IMAX theater — the first ever contracted for residential use, Coldwell Banker says.
- 1,300 gallons of water in the family-room Living Color aquarium. (By point of comparison, an average-size backyard swimming pool would hold somewhere around 17,000 gallons.)
- 4 acres of land.
- 465 feet of beachfront on Millionaires Mile.
- 3 master bedroom suites, plus a “presidential” master suite.
- 12 invocations of the words “palace” or “royal” or permutations — not including the home’s name — in the press release.
- Comes with its own logo (shown above)
- 2015 is the year it’s expected to be finished — six years after work began.
For more , visit here.
Source : Yahoo Homes